Donations are now closed, thank you everyone for all your help in this relief effort for Japan.
Right now in northern Japan, there are thousands of evacuees from the recent Tsunami without food or water and who are shelterless or living without electricity and the things you and I may take for granted. They have no money, no car, no food, no water. Everything they had was gone in the time it took for the wave to reach their home.
Right now, there are groups of good, kind Japanese people in Tokyo gathering donations of food, water, toiletries and clothing. They then put them into trucks and make the dangerous journey up to Sendai and surrounding areas, passing through Fukushima and the radiation zone -just so they can reach the people that have been unreachable and forgotten.
In order to raise more money to help fund these “Sendai Samurais” who are risking their health and their jobs just to help their fellow citizens, We (Rina Valentina & Maki Asako) have come up with an idea and decided to ask our friends to help!
The tickets to the Queens of the Stone Age show have been given away,
But you still have a chance to
*Win the Limited Edition custom made silver “Q” Ring*
that only the band members and a few close friends have!!!
Donated by QOTSA.
One lucky Queens fan will be chosen at the end of the raffle. Good Luck!
(*To enter put the code "QOTSA" in the comments section of checkout page. How?)
Deadline to Enter April 30th
"The QOTSA ring has been won by a true fan, Mandy in the UK! All the other prizes are up for grabs until May 15th though, so check them out!"
~Win a Live Skype Chat w/ Silversun Pickups~
*One lucky winner from anywhere in the world gets to meet the band
live on skype, have a chat & ask or tell them anything they like!
Also up for grabs is Christopher’s drum head from a past show,
autographed by Christopher, Brian, Joe & Nikki specially for
(*To enter put the code"SSPU" in the comments section of checkout page. How?)
Deadline to Enter May 15th
*Win Tickets to the next Autolux show!
@ the Primavera Sound Festival on May 27th
The band is also donating autographed copies of their records “Future Perfect”
and “Transit Transit” on Vinyl, some guitar pics & Carla’s drum sticks!
(For those fans who are not able to attend the show ; )
(*To enter put the code“Autolux" in the comments section of checkout page. How?)
Deadline to Enter May 15th
Other Prizes Include:
- Original Art Piece donated by Shinya Kimura of Chabott Engineering
- Original Artwork donated by Jeremy Lipking (valued at $3,200)
- Original Painting donated by Kime Buzzelli
- Original Artwork donated by Mel Kadel
- Original Artwork donated by Dame Darcy
- Original Artwork donated by Ronald Dzerigian
- 16x16 Signed Artist Print donated by Marianne Williams
- Photo Shoot by Photographer, Allan Barnes
- Private Makeup Lesson (worth $350) by Makeup Artist, Nichole Servin
- Private Yoga Sessions from Donna DeCoster
- Photoshoot by Photographer Luther Gerlach
- Private Bellydance Lesson from Heather Shoopman
- Haircut by Yuya Takahashi (worth $150)
- Bliss Beauty Products ($200 worth)
- Reflexology Session by Danielle Quintanar
- Astrological Chart Reading by Adeline Leigh
- 2 Jackets donated by InSound Clothing
- 4 Gift Certificates donated by Lip Service & Kill City ($400 worth)
- 4 Gift Certificates donated by Lallure ($200 worth)
- Wolf & Panda Hoods donated by Spirit Hoods (worth $150)
- Private Flamenco Lessons by Paloma Rios
- Gift Certificate donated by Farmer's Market in LA (worth $100)
- Istanbul Agop Cymbals donated by Istanbul Cymbals
- 4 T shirts donated by A Love Movement
- Relaxing Facial donated by Peridot
- Signed Vinyl & CD donated by Midlake
- Signed CD's & Merchandise donated by Jimmy Gnecco
- Bronze Handcastet Flying Eyeball Donated by Wannabe Choppers
Photography by Motoyan
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org